This set is an improved version of the discontinued Voodoo.
– Unified height of staggered magnets, now suitable for necks with a large radius.
– The magnet of the first string is lowered, for a better balance between the strings.
– Improved winding parameters.
– Fullness of sound in the mix, more frequencies of the low middle.
– Improved parameters of dynamics, punch and responsiveness.
– Traditional black fiber color.
– Vintage style wire in cotton braid and wax impregnation.
– Made with authentic details and scatter wound winding.
Single coil is made of black vulcanized fiber and staggered alnico V magnets. Additionally glued and varnished. Glue eliminates the possibility of detaching the flatwork from the magnets, and the varnish adds additional structural strength and prevents electrical shorting wire on the magnets.
The pickups scatter wound using enamelled copper wire.
These pickups have a slightly brighter sound in the middle range.
Pickups potted in a mixture of paraffin and beeswax.
Neck – 6.25 K
Middle – 6.4 K Mid pickup RW/RP
Bridge – 7.0 K
DCR +/- 5%